Saturday, September 14, 2013

{ The Falcone's ~ a TWIN Session! }

I have to preface this posting with (yet another) MAJOR CONGRATULATIONS to Andrea & Kevin, the new parents of Cooper & Charlie!!!
I went to school with Andrea, waaaaayyyy back in the day in Massachusetts.  And I'm talking like we go waaaayyyy back - like to those cringeworthy disposable camera photos of us in our wicked cool Hot Topic "goth" clothes and dyed black hair in my parent's suburban back yard - yea.  THAT far back....
Well she's an app developer now (or something of the sort) - something "techy" anyways - and since I FEAR technology, I probably just got her job description completely wrong.  Anyway, these little angels were born just before I came back to Boston on one of my yearly trips to visit and do some photographing.  I was fortunate enough to have the privilege of getting to photograph them right in their own living room!
I think I might explode if they were any more adorable.





















No comments:

Post a Comment