Sunday, January 8, 2012

Statehouse Lovin'

OK.  so....with all due respect to ALL of the AMAZING venues I've been privileged enough to shoot Weddings at this year....ummmm....this location is my FAVORITE! (to date...)
The Indiana State House.  The hidden gem of Ceremony Venues down in Indianapolis, IN.  seriously people.  People from all over the country should start traveling to Indy just for this venue.  3 floors of marble and wood.  Stained glass domes.  Impeccable landscaping (hey, it's the tax dollars hard at work!).  I mean seriously... a non-religious CATHEDRAL!   and for $750 you get - 4 hrs. of time. set-up/break-down of chairs, stage, podium.  Wireless mic system. and you're the ONLY ones in the building.  You can't get a better deal than that kids!

Anyway, I had the PLEASURE of capturing a Wedding here and it was stunning! (obviously.  see above rant/rave.)  E & O.  What a couple!  LOVE THEM!  I just do.  Check out some of their pics:









No comments:

Post a Comment