Tuesday, February 7, 2012

The ever-exciting work party...

actually, this party definitely had much more potential to BE exciting than most "work parties"... I didn't stay late enough to really find out (dang day job on Monday morning...).  This was my husband's work party. And by work party I mean, all past and present members of his cover band were there; significant others sometimes in tow.
I found this great piece of lens extender from a Year 2000 point and shoot that another band member had there and decided to PLAY!!  because doesn't everyone pick up a random piece of equipment and say "wow! I could shoot backwards through this!"...  Anyways - I'll be purchasing my own version of this lens extender to use in the same ass-backwards manor on some Fine Art projects I have coming up over the Winter  :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment