Saturday, March 3, 2012

My Cousin got MARRIED!!!

YAY!  I'm so so so soooo happy for her!  Her fiancee was back on Holiday Break from Army Basic Training and they tied the knot!  After months of stressful planning (seriously, she and her mother put together a whole wedding in like 8 weeks or something!) he returned home and everything went smoothly.  It was AWESOME!
and...the best part (at least to me...) was that I SURPRISED HER!!!!  She is also a photographer ( http://www.ericamariephotographs.com/?alt_id=2M0CX-KA060-6S8&ts=1303259730221 )
Her mother and I conspired for WEEKS and eventually I bought my plane ticket and flew to Boston.  Erica was completely in the dark, until her mom drove to the WRONG train station to pick me up...I called and Erica heard my voice...surprise ruined.  But I still count it as a success because it was the day-of by the time she found out.   :-)
ENJOY the images:









No comments:

Post a Comment