Wednesday, January 23, 2013

the New Addition!

OK.  So I was probably WAY more EXCITED about this particular Newborn Session than I should have been.  But I have personal ties to the parents and it was just really awesome!
Before I became a full-time Photographer, I had a "real job" working for a non-profit here in the City of Chicago.  While it was a good/interesting few years working at the company and building my Photography business at the same time, it was nice to get out and NOT have a boss... although, when I did have a boss - it was this guy.  :-)
Aaron became a DAD! (and got a new job) basically all at once & I'm SO HAPPY for him and his wife!   They held out on finding out the baby's sex ahead of time, so it was a complete surprise (although apparently basically everyone guessed it was a boy...which it was!)
Baby Connor is just about the CUTEST little thing ever!  They nicknamed him "Nugget" while in the womb due to not knowing the sex and he sported his AWESOME "Nugget" onesie for our session.
Anyways...I'm rambling because I'm so in love with this little one.  Check out some PHOTOS:













No comments:

Post a Comment