Saturday, February 2, 2013

So many DETAILS!

and I LOVE IT!!!
This Wedding was just AMAZING.  I mean, I finally got to see inside/photograph at this STUNNING church that I always pass right next to 94 up in Milwaukee, WI.  Saint Stanislaw's Catholic Church.  I mean, it doesn't get any more regal and stunning than this place!  With towering ceilings, stained glass everywhere, and a choir loft that can be used for photos during the Ceremony - it was a dream come true!
With a STUNNING Bride and a Groom that couldn't have been happier, the day was one for the books!  The Groom's brother is a Priest and presided over the Ceremony and a few relatives read from scripture.
We hit up a few different spots outside after the Ceremony, although for the beginning of October it was QUITE cold!  We still had fun and snagged some great shots!
The Reception held quite a few very special moments and I had a wonderful time capturing them all.  It was such a great day and many CONGRATS again to the Bride & Groom!!!!!!





































No comments:

Post a Comment