Sunday, July 28, 2013

{ Diedrich Family - an afternoon session in the park }















You've seen them before!  {and hopefully you'll see them again...}
It's Baby Mollie and Family!!!!  She's 6 months old now and is almost sitting on her own....  we were able to prop her upright  ;-)
I met Mollie, Mom, Dad, and pup - Charles/Charlie in a park about 1/2 block from their place in Chicago on a sunny, warm early May evening.  WOW!  What light and beautiful colors we got!  I was super excited and so was everyone else.  It was great to see everyone again and to get some really nice shots out of the deal too!

side note:  my jeans decided to quit on my half way through the session!  :-/  A drawback of having a favorite pair you wear all the time and then going up and down and all over the ground...  There aren't any photos, but just wanted to make note of this "special occasion", as it was the first time this has happened to me on a shoot (and I'm sure NOT the last...)


No comments:

Post a Comment