Tuesday, October 22, 2013

{ a Reunion of sorts ~ a Friendship Session }

so Danielle is my old R.A. from back when I went to college (yep!  I went to college.  I didn't finish college, but that's another story...)  We both went to college in Pennsylvania at a tiny place called Mansfield University.  and yes, I went there because they have an AMAZING marching band, and also yes, I am a self-professed band geek.
WOW, off track there!  So anywho, Danielle was my R.A. - and by far the coolest R.A. ever.  I won't go into details, but trust me, she was the best!
A few of her friends moved to Chicago recently and so her and her boyfriend, TJ, decided to come for a visit.  Since graduation she & TJ have moved to Corning, NY - where is TJ is a DJ { yep. uses "TJ the DJ" as his official moniker } and Danielle is a photographer { http://www.dickerson-photography.com/ }

I took everyone to my favorite spot in all of Chicago to photograph and we had a great time!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment