Monday, April 15, 2013

Greyson - Welcome To The World

My good friend from back in Massachusetts just recently had her first baby!
We're all about "that age" where everyone starts having kids and since I've lived in the MidWest, so many things back home have changed.  She moved to Rhode Island, got married, graduated, passed her teaching exams, and then got a job at an insurance company (right?!?? Her husband works there and I believe the pay is a wee bit better than teaching... just sayin'...)
She's always wanted to be a mom and even Nannied for while back in College, so when she announced her pregnancy last year, I couldn't have been MORE excited!!!  With a fairly easy pregnancy behind her, Danielle & Tim welcomed little Greyson into the world on January 6, 2013.
I wasn't able to get home until he was about 6 weeks old, but he's still such a cutie!


















No comments:

Post a Comment