Monday, April 1, 2013

Growing up

so FAST!
I've been photographing this Family for about 3 years now.  They were one of the first to take a chance on me for their daughter's baptism (long before I started blogging, ect) and from there I started doing yearly Family Sessions with them.  It's SO AMAZING to see them each year and see how each child has grown (they have 4!) and to see how different each one is with the camera from year to year.
This year in particular though, little Orla (who was maybe 6 months last time I saw her) WOW!  She's grown into quite the little diva and "no" queen!  I guess that's what happens when you turn 1...  :-)  Little Imogen was talking, talking, talking!  Amelia was gathering a bunch of nature stuffs for her "Smash Book", which Mom informed her would be overflowing after this trip to the woods.  And Steven just started kindergarten and would do just about anything asked him when reminded of the hot chocolate that awaited him at the end of the session.
I'm excited to see what their Christmas Card looks like with all the different types of photos from this session!!!












No comments:

Post a Comment