Sunday, June 2, 2013

{ David & Maghan ~ Engaged }

We took to the West Side of Chicago for this shoot and it was awesome!
The Bride had requested something "urban" and I had my absolute favorite spot in mind immediately.  I've photographed here before and I know that I'll definitely be photographing here again, but this particular West Side area is just awesome for different textures and even a skyline on a clear day.
We wandered around the neighborhood and I knew that about 2/3 of the way through the session we'd be coming up on the train tracks.  We had no intention to go up on them or even near them, just because everything in the City has cameras on it and the last thing I want is to get fined/arrested.  So we ventured closer and closer...and noticed a cop just sitting there.  Well we just started shooting and as we finished with the one area, he turned his car on.  He drove past us REALLY SLOW (like ridiculously slow...) and then just left.  So SCORE!!!!   further towards the tracks we went!!
I absolutely ADORE when my clients are just as game and excited about something as I am, and the shots definitely paid off, with cracked cement and old wooden rail ties juxtaposed against the Chicago skyline - AMAZING!
















No comments:

Post a Comment