Wednesday, June 12, 2013

It's a GIRL - Newborn Baby Session

So apparently my neighbors upstairs were pregnant...  I know!!!  You're thinking, how can someone who lives in the same house not know the other is pregnant?  Well...easily.  When you work from home as a freelancer, your schedule is pretty different than the general public.  Also, I never leave the house!!  (seriously, if you want to grab a drink or lunch sometime, just ask!)
So anyway, my neighbor gave birth about a month early to a beautiful baby GIRL!  (they already have a 5 yr old boy) So obviously once I figured out about the newest addition - which by the way, almost NEVER cries and we can't hear her at ALL on the first floor - I offered to do some photos.  :-)

She's just precious and was actually quite nice (at times...) during our little session.  I do have to say, it was pretty awesome grabbing my gear and props and simply walking up one flight of stairs...

Mom is going to be using the images on some Birth Announcements and Dad will be making a few screenprints for their walls (he owns a screenprinting business).  It was such and honor to photograph this little one.  And after living in the same house for over 2 years, it was nice to FINALLY get to know a bit about my upstairs neighbors!








No comments:

Post a Comment