Sunday, December 2, 2012

a GREEN Wedding!

I've known this Groom for a VERY long time... like probably almost 3 years.  He was the first person to ever respond my Craigslist.org ad.  At that time I had just picked up my first higher-end digital camera and was looking to photograph bands...for FREE.
I went to a hardcore metal show.  That's right.  ME.  Hardcore metal show.  It was a wee-bit frightening...and I certainly didn't fit in...but that's cool.  It provided some excellent photos and helped Greg out with promotions.  :-)

Anyways - here we are 3 years later and Greg has met the girl of his dreams!  Meredith is AMAZING (and so very perfect for Greg)  She went with a tea-length emerald green dress for their restaurant nuptials.  I was already booked on their actual Wedding date, so we did a Chicago-themed session 2 days beforehand & they had guests take their own photos and add them to their Wedding Flickr stream!  I think...GENIUS!  It was so relaxed and we just went to spots that had significance for them (and collected MANY well wishes along the way)  We even went home to grab the dog for the last bit of the session!

















No comments:

Post a Comment