Thursday, December 20, 2012

V.I.P. & some STINGRAYS!!!!

I recently traveled back to my home state of Massachusetts for this absolutely STUNNING Wedding.
The Ceremony was held in the fairly exclusive MIT Chapel { you can only rent it out for events/Weddings if you are a student or an employee - so if you know someone who knows someone...}  It's a GORGEOUS non-denominational Chapel that is right in the center of the MIT campus in Boston, MA.  Easily accessible by public transit, the inside of the chapel is rounded with exquisite, modern details at the alter.  (see amazing photos of it below!)
For the reception, the Bride & Groom continued with the WOW-factor and held their party at the New England Aquarium!  I mean...seriously.  who DOESN'T want to be able to pet stingrays during cocktail hour??  c'mon.  (I petted a few myself during the hour and almost ruined my camera a few times forgetting my hand was sopping wet...)
After cocktail hour we all headed up into the small cafe area that serves the public during the day.  Everything had been cleared out and fancy tables and chairs had been brought in.  A dancefloor had been formed and the DJ set up.  After an AMAZING delicious meal, the bar opened and it was PARTYTIME!!!!!  (even though I've left out some of the MOST embarrassing photos here, ie: underwear, ect... you'll still get the sense of things I think...)






























No comments:

Post a Comment